One Way Travel Document (Red) – Assistance


This can be used by individuals that are intending to leave the UK permanently. It is only valid for one journey.

The £125.00 fee is for our qualified immigration services in relation to your application. You should also ensure you have put £72.00 (or £46 for children) aside to pay for disbursements to the Home Office.


One way travel document assistance

Please Note

You must pay the Home Office fee of £72 (or £46 for children) separately.